Let us help you


Please submit the form and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively call our team today on
0800 047 2017 or text HELP to 82222.

Do you have problems with the following? (Tick all that apply) Damp Leaks Mould Other

Damp and Mould

Damp and mould are known to cause many health issues, especially among children and seniors. Do you have damp and mould on your walls or in your bedroom's, hallway, bathroom or kitchen?

Pest Problems

Has the structural condition in the property forced you to start living with unwanted housemates such as mice, rats and pigeons.

Gas and Water Leaks

Are you experiencing persistent gas and water leaks? Gas and water leaks put your health and safety at risk.

Structural Issues

Structural defects like cracks and subsidence are ticking time bombs and often the root cause of other disrepair problems.

Heating and Electrical Problems

It’s the landlord’s duty to not only install but also to maintain and repair faulty heating systems.

Windows and Doors

Are your windows and doors causing leaks, condensation, or damp.

What Does The Housing Disrepair Process Look Like?
  • Submit Details

    Fill in your details on either one of our letters/leaflets and return to us or fill the form out on our website. This will be received quickly by one of our team.

  • Talk To One of Our Team

    Once we receive your enquiry, we will contact you in regards to your housing disrepair and either schedule an appointment or give you the appropriate advice to help.

  • Surveyor Inspection

    One of our specialist housing surveyors will come and visit your property with appropriate equipment which will measure your levels of disrepair to create your preferred course of action.

  • Sign Documents

    At the appointment with our housing surveyor, if we think there is prospects for success, we will be there to help you fill out the documentation for the solicitors.

  • Landlord Makes Offer

    The solicitor will contact your landlord and give them a specified time to fix the repairs required, the landlord will send the amount of compensation offered and when the repairs will be done.

  • Claim Completed

    Once the offer is accepted by you, the claim will be completed and the repairs will be completed in line with the offers timeline.

The type of tenancy agreement you have can affect your rights and responsibilities. Generally speaking, if you do not have exclusive use of any part of a property, you have a license to occupy. If you have exclusive use of part or the whole of the property, you are likely to have an assured or short-hold tenancy agreement. Our experienced team of advisers can help you establish your rights with regards to your individual circumstances. Simply complete our online claim enquiry form to establish your right to make a claim.

Your landlord is under no obligation to improve your property, however, they are legally required to carry out repairs in order to maintain the property and ensure your safety. They are specifically responsible for: The structure and exterior of the premises; Water pipes and instillations relating to water usage - such as baths, sinks, drainage systems and toilets; Gas pipes and electrical wiring; Heating systems (excluding cookers);

If you have a valid claim for housing disrepair, aside from compelling the landlord to repair your property, you can also claim compensation for: Inconvenience caused; Damage to personal property; Personal injury or ill health resulting from the disrepair - including respiratory illness caused by damp conditions; Any financial losses suffered as a result of the failure to rectify the disrepair.

No. Whether you are renting from the council, a housing association or a private landlord, you can make a claim for compensation regarding housing disrepair. You have specific rights as a tenant; our expert advisers can help you make your claim today.

We offer free housing appointments for one of our specialist housing team to visit you at your home to access the disrepair. At this point we can either provide you with free specialist housing advice or refer you onto one of our panel Solicitors. Should they succeed with your claim then they will deduct a percentage from the compensation. If the Solicitor does not succeed then they will not present you with a bill of costs. You can be rest assured that you will not be out of pocket as a result of the work done for you.

It is your legal right to live without constant leaks, damp, rotting windows, a broken boiler or rodent or cockroach infestation.

Each case is individual. The amount of compensation received is dependent on the severity of the disrepair, how long it has been an issue and the effect it has had upon you.

Each case is individual. On average, housing disrepair claims undertaken by our team are generally settled within a matter of months. During this time, we act entirely on your behalf, removing any stress from the process.

You need to report your housing issues to your landlord via telephone or writing. If the landlord does not fix the repairs within a reasonable period of time, you can get in touch with us. We will either provide free housing advice or force your landlord to carry out the repairs.

Still have questions? Then get in touch!

Chevon Reid
Chevon Reid
6. December, 2020.
Very professional excellent customer service and very efficient. I highly recommend this company.
Jaz Dhillon
Jaz Dhillon
23. November, 2020.
The gentleman with whom I had an appointment with in regards to my housing issues, was very professional, informative, and friendly.
Lena Davies
Lena Davies
12. November, 2020.
Already recommend it to my friends well appreciate the service can't thank you enough.
Kevin Gate
Kevin Gate
12. November, 2020.
I am living in a flat which is in disrepair tenants advice sent a person out to look at my flat. I was surprised how quick.they acted to get a solicitor involved. I would reccomend tenant advice allways thanks tenants advice what you done.